Thank you for your interest in Keyah Grande Guest House… an elegant, rugged & breathtaking venue!
Celebrate your momentous occasion surrounded by 5000 thousand acres of pristine beauty. The gated and exclusive 25 thousand square foot estate is nestled in the heart of Colorado’s rugged San Juan Mountains with breathtaking views as far as the eye can see.
The luxurious Keyah Grande Guest House is available for indoor or outdoor ceremonies, receptions, gatherings and more!
Prices include 2 nights and 3 days of exclusive and private use of the entire Guest House which has 8 luxury-themed suites (max occ 36), a commercial kitchen, a large great room, an African fire-pit, a game room, a laundry room, lounge, and outdoor hot tub with two onsite staff to help ensure that all your needs are met.
$8000 – 2 nights/3 days
We have vetted, and hand-selected a list of Preferred Professionals based on their expertise, professionalism, and positive experience with our guests over the years. We hope this helps to ensure that your special day is the best that it can be! In order to maintain the integrity of the home and its contents, while allowing for various vendor usage, we charge an Event Fee as follows:
$2000.00 – Small Celebrations/Special Events with less than 50 guests.
$3000.00 – Large Celebrations/Special Events with more than 50 guests.
*2 night minimum stay is required for all reservations. *Additional nights reduced to 3000.00 per night.
*Weekly rates are available. Ask for details *Accepted forms of payment-Cashiers Check or All Major Credit Cards (with a 2% fee)
*Rates do not include Colorado Sales Tax of 6.9% and Archuleta County Lodging Tax of 2.0%
Terms & Conditions
This lease Agreement is between Keyah Grande, LLC (“Landlord”) and Tenants, Family or Guests of Tenants, Visitors of Tenants, or Vendors doing business on behalf of Tenants (“Renters”) . The parties agree as follows:
1. Ordinances and Statutes: Renters shall comply with all statutes, ordinances and requirements of all municipal, state and federal authorities now in force, or which may hereafter be in force, pertaining to the use of the premises.
2. Liability: Landlord will assume no personal liability with respect to Renters. In no event shall the Landlord be liable to Renters for any consequential or indirect damages, injury, or for pain or suffering incurred by Renters in connection with this lease of the specified premises. Landlord will not be responsible for any loss or theft of possessions with regard to the Renters. The use of stairwells, balconies, patios, foot paths, trails, lawn and rooftops, as well as gas and electric appliances are used at the sole risk of Renters. The Landlord has no control over “Acts of God” which would affect the rental home or its surrounding environment, this does not and will not alter the contract.
3. Upkeep of Premises: Renters shall be responsible for any and all damages caused by his/her negligence and that of his/her family or invitees or guests. Renters shall not make alterations to the premises, although furnishings may be moved or rearranged to better accommodate certain functions with prior approval by management, except the baby grand piano, armoires or pool table. All items must be placed back in their original locations.
4. Right of Entry: Landlords property management personnel and workmen or contractors acting on behalf of Landlord, will have access to enter the premises at all reasonable hours for the purpose of inspection, and whenever necessary to make repairs and alterations to the premises.
5. Damages: Renters shall keep and maintain the premises in a clean and sanitary condition and upon the termination of the tenancy shall surrender the premises to Landlord in as good condition as when received. Landlords’ personal property housed within the premises should not be damaged or missing. All keys and remotes must be returned to their original location. Failure to comply will result in charges. Landlord reserves the right to charge the credit card on file for any damages, missing items and/or excessive cleaning beyond the normal use. Landlord reserves the right to commence legal action.
6. Attorney’s Fees: The prevailing party in an action brought for the recovery of rent or other monies due, or to become due, under this Agreement or by reason of a breach of any covenant herein contained or for the recovery of the possession of said premises, or to compel the performance of anything agreed to be done herein, or to recover for damages to said property, or to enjoin any act contrary to the provision hereof, shall be awarded all of the costs in connection therewith, including, but not by way of limitation, reasonable attorney’s fees.
Keyah Grande is a non-smoking facility. Renters who have been found to have smoked cigarettes or marijuana inside the building will be charged a 500.00 fee. – Pets are not permitted. -Check-in is 3:00 pm on arrival date. Check out is 11:00 am on date of departure unless otherwise approved by management. – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will result in forfeiture of deposits and will not be allowed to check in. – Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adults 18 or older at all times. -The maximum number of overnight guests is limited to 36. – Renters can invite guests and hire vendors for celebrations and special events according to the limits of the paid event fee. – No daily housekeeping service unless requested for an additional fee. – No cooking of any kind in the fireplaces or fire pit unless approved by management – There will be an additional cleaning fee if there are any dirty pots and pans, dishes, trash, or dirty oven/grill left after check out – Trash is to be double bagged and put in the trash shed located at the rear parking area. – We simply ask that you treat our home as you would your own.
Storm Policy/Road Conditions: No refunds will be given for storms. – We do not refund due to road conditions. – We highly recommend all guests purchase travel insurance.
Deposit: A 50% deposit is due at time of booking in order to secure your dates.
Final Payment: The remaining balance is due 90 days prior to arrival.
We accept Cashier’s Check or All Major Credit Cards. Credit card payments will incur a 2% fee
Deposits are Non-Refundable, although transferable and can be used towards another reservation within a year of original reservation date.
Cancellations 60 days prior to arrival will result in a forfeiture of half of the Final Payment.
Cancellations 30 days prior to arrival are non-refundable.
"This was a PERFECT stay!!! EVERYTHING about this place was PERFECT!! The BEST HOSPITALITY, McKenzie and her husband were the ABSOLUTE BEST!! My family, friends, and I will definitely be back. If you are looking for a perfect getaway, this is the place. You definitely will not be disappointed."
- Lady CJ
"I rented the home for my family and guests for my son's wedding at a nearby bed-and-breakfast. Everyone thoroughly enjoyed the property, which was beautiful and well-maintained. The views were gorgeous. It was a real treat to stay in such an lovely property. Management was very responsive to every need. The guesthouse was comfortable and elegant at the same time.
"We hosted our family and wedding party at Keyah Grande and all had a magical time. The scenery, facilities and staff are incomparable. Professionals from Durango know the Keyah Grande reputation and are more than happy to help make your event divine. Thanks for making all our wedding dreams come true!"
- Candy B
It's really not possible to write a bad review for this fine property. It is so unique and fitted out so beautifully. The landscape is magnificent. Having spent a week here, you can really checkout of the hustle and bustle of new York. Not a direct flight but well worth the connection. Totally recommend this home for a family vacation, wedding or gathering!
We held our wedding at Keyah Grande. Both families stayed for an entire week and we celebrated Thanksgiving there too. Everyone had plenty of space - great places to be together and space to be alone if needed. We hiked, skied, had target practice with guns and stayed up late talking and laughing.
- Kathy P
Keyah Grande's property is amazing and the rooms are well-appointed. Every time you turn around there is something beautiful to explore. Everyone loved the hot tubs, the bar is fantastic and the 360 view is amazing! Really, it's the perfect place for all ages.
- Dave S
We drove away knowing that we wouldn't have changed ANYTHING about the experience! We're looking forward to discovering more exciting adventures during different times of the year and we hope to have a family reunion there again soon!
- Kristin F